Re: [Merge] lp:~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical into lp:oemedical

Hi Vamsi,

Yes, official branch is missing new import format, that will be fixed when this branch gets finally merged...

As for Hospital Ward error, seems like it is an error on official branch, as we are not modifying hospital ward.
We are currently focused on patient/physician/appointment models cleanup, so your help is welcomed to fix that one...

Regards,
-Mario
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical/+merge/193431
Your team OEmedical Commiter is subscribed to branch lp:oemedical.