Re: lp:~invitu/account-financial-report/6.1_backport_account_export_csv into lp:account-financial-report/6.1

> The _get_rows_account and _get_rows_analytic methods take a 'company_id'
> argument, this one is passed to the query, but this one does not use it, so
> the lines are not multi-company aware.
> I'm not sure if it should be done directly in the query or if you should leave
> the query as is and do a self.search(cr, uid, [('id', 'in', line_ids)],
> context=context) afterwards to apply the rules.

Note that I requested the same fix in the 7.0 branch.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~invitu/account-financial-report/6.1_backport_account_export_csv/+merge/176736
Your team Account Report Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-report/6.1.