Re: [Merge] lp:~elbati/ocb-addons/7.0_fix_1181291_elbati into lp:ocb-addons

Review: Abstain

> @guewen with all respect, that is a dangerous review. Of course the syntactic
> aspect of the changed is trivial and can be approved but now someone could
> come along and blindly merge the proposal based on the two approvals without
> seeing your disclaimer. Would you please consider to review with 'Abstain' as
> well, given that this code injects two calls to 'abs' which should always be
> treated with a healty dose of suspicion in a piece of financial software?

Arguments accepted. I have been foolish. Thanks for your vigilance.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~elbati/ocb-addons/7.0_fix_1181291_elbati/+merge/169352
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~elbati/ocb-addons/7.0_fix_1181291_elbati into lp:ocb-addons.