Re: lp:~camptocamp/account-financial-tools/port_of_trp_update_tax into lp:account-financial-tools

Review: Needs Information

Hi Vincent, thanks for the updates! The Dutch translations are now lost, you could probably restore the original nl.po and update the new module in it.

You included account_chart_update mentioned by Pedro. Is this on purpose?

About account_chart_update: I was aware of the Spanish module when I first implemented this module, but I wanted to keep the old tax in the system to be able to work with both old and new set of taxes during the transition period, and choose the moment on which the new taxes become the default. If I understand correctly, the Spanish module does not allow this.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/account-financial-tools/port_of_trp_update_tax/+merge/194348
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-tools.