Re: [Merge] lp:~hirt/ocb-addons/6.1_documents_fix_unlink_files into lp:ocb-addons/6.1

Review: Approve

Thanks for the patch, Etienne! I think you are correct in simply looking at the number of results instead of looping over the browse records just to get the same number. Also, the alternative patch seems to be broken with respect to the usage of canUnlink when the method is passed multiple ids. By changing the scope of canUnlink you seem to have solved this problem. You could have still kept to collecting redundant files in unres and deal with them after the loop but I don't find this blocking.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hirt/ocb-addons/6.1_documents_fix_unlink_files/+merge/194955
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-addons/6.1.