Re: [Merge] lp:~hirt/ocb-addons/6.1_documents_fix_unlink_files into lp:ocb-addons/6.1

Review: Needs Fixing

On second thoughts, I am reminded that we should allow for the super method to raise an exception (e.g. check on permissions) before we physically remove the documents. So the proper way would be to collect files to remove in unres and only remove them outside the loop, after the ORM call unlink().

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hirt/ocb-addons/6.1_documents_fix_unlink_files/+merge/194955
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-addons/6.1.