Re: lp:~sale-core-editors/sale-wkfl/7.0-add-sale_sourced_and_stock_ownership into lp:sale-wkfl

Review: Needs Fixing code review + test

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for extracting those modules ! I think it would be better to split this MP in two :

 * One fore sale_sourced_by_line and sale_ownership in this project

 * One for stock_location_ownership in this project I suggest: https://launchpad.net/stock-logistic-warehouse

I know dependencies are together here, but I'm in favor of giving the priority to modules purpose rather than publishing them by dependencies..

Regards,

Joël
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sale-core-editors/sale-wkfl/7.0-add-sale_sourced_and_stock_ownership/+merge/194527
Your team Sale Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:sale-wkfl.