Re: [Merge] lp:~lin-yu/purchase-wkfl/add_purchase_price_list into lp:purchase-wkfl

Review: Disapprove code review, no tests

Hi Lin,

Thanks for this contribs ! Do you really need to override the whole function "price_get_multi" without calling super() ?

This can lead in very unexpected result so for now I marks it as Disapprove for that reason. Other module that may override this method can face trouble due to that...

Thanks for your understanding or explanation if I do missed something !

Regards,
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lin-yu/purchase-wkfl/add_purchase_price_list/+merge/180796
Your team Purchase Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:purchase-wkfl.