Re: [Merge] lp:~initos.com/partner-contact-management/7.0 into lp:partner-contact-management

Yes, I am suggesting to keep to the commercial partner concept from OpenERP 7.0 (commercial partners are partners without a parent, or partners with is_company set to true), instead of the customer/supplier criterium. While the latter makes sense conceptually, the defaults for these values in OpenERP render these criteria useless IMHO.

I'm tentatively proposing my suggestions into this branch here: https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/partner-contact-management/7.0-base_partner_sequence_commercial_partner/+merge/195742

Sorry Thomas if you feel I am trying to get in the way. Consider it an illustration of the discussion. Feel free to comment.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~initos.com/partner-contact-management/7.0/+merge/195066
Your team Partner and Contact Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:partner-contact-management.