Re: [Merge] lp:~0k.io/web-addons/7.0_web_m2o_enhanced_proposal into lp:web-addons

Review: Needs Fixing

Thanks for the module rename! I think line 528 should change accordingly.

l.536,657 should you not use include instead of extend? I.e.

    instance.web.form.FieldMany2One.include({

instead of

    instance.web.form.FieldMany2One = instance.web.form.FieldMany2One.extend({

That way, the module will be compatible when some other module modifies a different method from this object regardless of the loading order.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~0k.io/web-addons/7.0_web_m2o_enhanced_proposal/+merge/195518
Your team Web-Addons Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:web-addons.