Re: lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/city-move into lp:partner-contact-management

Review: Disapprove

Hi, Sandy,

Sorry, I cannot approve this module, because there is already one module that overlaps totally the functionality of this one: base_location. Indeed, this module was a mix that we did before of old res_better_zip and city modules that were on extra-modules, so maybe the city you are including is very similar to this one.

I suggest you to use this new module as the base for your localisation, the same as Spain and other countries do now.

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/city-move/+merge/196023
Your team Partner and Contact Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:partner-contact-management.