Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/openerp-rma/7.0-improvement-cleaning-jge into lp:openerp-rma

Review: Needs Fixing

Hi Joël,

The splitting of the modules is a good idea, thanks for your MP :)

I made a few tests, it looks okay for me.

I noticed two things :
- line 4827 :
    loc_id = super(claim_make_picking, self)._get_dest_loc(cr, uid,
instead of
    res = super(claim_make_picking, self)._get_dest_loc(cr, uid,
otherwise the constant loc_id doesn't exist in some cases

- line 3996 :
    mode=mode, context=context)
instead of
    mode='refund', context=context)
It's not a mistake of yours (I think it's me and it's a big one...) but I noticed it while I was reading. It can be a good occasion to correct it.

Otherwise it's good !

PS: You removed my name from some copyrights, I don't know if it's in purpose or not. But it's not a problem for the merge.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-rma/7.0-improvement-cleaning-jge/+merge/195387
Your team OpenERP RMA is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-rma.