Re: [Merge] lp:~pedro.baeza/ocb-addons/7.0-bug-1253701 into lp:ocb-addons

Yeah, indeed it's only the version key from __openerp__.py, but it compares the same for lower or higher values. I discovered it working on a refactorisation to l10n_es module. Current version in the apps repository is 3.0, and I have changed the version to 4.0 (because it's a huge refactorisation). My surprise was that on Updates section, it appears l10n_es to update, although the version number was higher than the official one:

http://imageshack.com/i/13ihip

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~pedro.baeza/ocb-addons/7.0-bug-1253701/+merge/196170
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-addons.