Re: lp:~akretion-team/account-financial-tools/70-always-check-date into lp:account-financial-tools

@Guewen:

The __init__ is designed to set allow_date=True on all the journals that existed BEFORE the installation of the module. The small drawback is that, with the current code, it is re-executed when you restart the OpenERP server ; it you have an idea to fix this, please tell me.

You say : "It doesn't guarantee that an account journal have this field to True. If a new journal is created, it could be False until a new registry is built."

My answer : it is not the __init__ that guarantee that an account journal have the field set to True. It is the "_constraints" that handle this task.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/account-financial-tools/70-always-check-date/+merge/196398
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-tools.