Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/margin-analysis/7.0-pending-merge into lp:margin-analysis

Thanks for the review Pedro

* I fixed l.74

Indeed something is strange _compute_purchase_price.
It seems it was designed to return a single value if a singe id is passed.

However this behavior is broken in product_cost_incl_bom/product_cost_incl_bom.py

We might want to simplify it by always returning a dict and change the call in product_cost_incl_bom.

* I changed product_cost_incl_bom to do a single call on super _compute_purchase_price

l.173, l.177 not sure we can use it in a string domain
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/margin-analysis/7.0-pending-merge/+merge/196921
Your team Margin Analysis Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:margin-analysis.