Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/margin-analysis/7.0-pending-merge into lp:margin-analysis

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for the review (and thanks Yannick to fix it !) ! For the new type of field, I completely agree with you. The thing is, for historical record... :

 * We discussed that with OpenERP to have a field.history to handle such case
 * They try to implement it, but then it was loss in the mess up of MP cause they were stuck on historizing the m2m, o2m and m2o field.. So finally never reach trunk
 * In version 8, I worked with Quentin on futur WMS and the price history table of product is done this way (more or less).

So for all those reason I took this choice. It'll be in-line with OpenERP (even if I am personally in-line with your opinion) and more easily "migrable".

Hope this clarify all this.

Regards,

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/margin-analysis/7.0-pending-merge/+merge/196921
Your team Margin Analysis Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:margin-analysis.