Re: [Merge] lp:~hirt/ocb-addons/6.1_fix_mailaddress-parsing into lp:ocb-addons/6.1

On 11/29/2013 11:17 PM, Etienne Hirt wrote:
> We use this RE now since 15.3.13 daily to import emails from our imap server into Openerp to be assigned to projects, purchase orders, opportunities etc. without any fails.
Hi Etienne, thank you for your response. I still think that testing a
regexp for email addresses on a single OpenERP server counts as
anecdotal evidence.

> The getaddresses function as well as the self built addrparser in the pastebin can not cope with troubles like "'bla@xxxx'" <bla@xxxx>.

Am I missing something? I get

from email.utils import getaddresses
 >>> getaddresses(["\"'bla@xxxx'\" <bla@xxxx>"])
[("'bla@xxxx'", 'bla@xxxx')]

This what I would expect.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hirt/ocb-addons/6.1_fix_mailaddress-parsing/+merge/194030
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-addons/6.1.