[Merge] lp:~camptocamp/openerp-fiscal-rules/7.0-wrong-onchange-1255918 into lp:openerp-fiscal-rules

The proposal to merge lp:~camptocamp/openerp-fiscal-rules/7.0-wrong-onchange-1255918 into lp:openerp-fiscal-rules has been updated.

Description changed to:

Fixes lp:1255918

The onchange_partner_id method had a couple of errors:

* The condition on shop_id to not apply the rules was reversed [0]
* {}.update() returns None, so kwargs was always None
* context was set as a value of context, resulting in a recursive data structure:
{'context': <Recursion on dict with id=120528752>, ...}

I took the decision here to no longer transform the context into **kwargs because it seems to me a hazardous operation. I think that the kwargs should be build solely with determined keys. If someone has a good reason to keep passing the context as **kwargs, please let me know.

[0] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~account-core-editors/openerp-fiscal-rules/oerp6.1-stable/view/head:/account_fiscal_position_rule_sale/sale.py#L35

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-fiscal-rules/7.0-wrong-onchange-1255918/+merge/197376
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-fiscal-rules/7.0-wrong-onchange-1255918/+merge/197376
Your team Account Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~camptocamp/openerp-fiscal-rules/7.0-wrong-onchange-1255918 into lp:openerp-fiscal-rules.

Follow ups