Re: lp:~agilebg/account-invoice-report/adding_account_invoice_production_lot_7 into lp:account-invoice-report

@Lorenzo :

I see that we agree on points 1, 3 and 4.

My answer on point 2 : after reflexion, I eventually think that a fields.function is fine. It will be OK for me to use another many2many field for the link between maintenance invoice lines and prodlots, or inherit the fields.function. And if you have a perf problem, we can always add a store={} to the current fields.function.

By the way, do you want me to sumbit a patch for points 1, 3 and 4, or do you plan to do it yourself ?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~agilebg/account-invoice-report/adding_account_invoice_production_lot_7/+merge/191230
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:account-invoice-report.