Re: OpenERP

I also support Yannick's application to the reviewer team.

Regards,

--
Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Dear all,

I'm voting in favor of Sandy Carter and Yann Papouin as member of the reviewer team.

I'm also suggesting Yannick Vaucher as he really invest lots of time those last month:

https://launchpad.net/~yvaucher-c2c

https://code.launchpad.net/~yvaucher-c2c/+activereviews

Regards,

Joël