Re: lp:~camptocamp/openerp-humanitarian-ngo/ngo-addons-add_agreement_sourcing-nbi into lp:openerp-humanitarian-ngo

Review: Approve code review, test

Hello,

Just 2 minor points:
- an empty file "touch" commited
- last test's docstring in "framework_agreement_sourcing/tests/test_logistic_order_line_to_source_line.py" is started, not finished...

Our discussion has clarified all other points.
(as another addon planned to hide framework_agreement_tender checkbox when we come from a logistic requisition)

Romain

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-humanitarian-ngo/ngo-addons-add_agreement_sourcing-nbi/+merge/196676
Your team OpenERP for Humanitarian Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~camptocamp/openerp-humanitarian-ngo/ngo-addons-add_agreement_sourcing-nbi into lp:openerp-humanitarian-ngo.