Re: lp:~camptocamp/openerp-manufacturing/6.1-add-mrp_split_one-2-lep into lp:openerp-manufacturing/6.1

I added a "poor man's refresh" so that the whole MO is refreshed when my button is pressed, and we can see the new line we created as well.

This seems to work, but please let me know if it makes sense to you.

Thanks!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-manufacturing/6.1-add-mrp_split_one-2-lep/+merge/197474
Your team Manufacture Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~camptocamp/openerp-manufacturing/6.1-add-mrp_split_one-2-lep into lp:openerp-manufacturing/6.1.