Re: lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/city-move into lp:partner-contact-management

Review: Approve

Hello.

I verified and we have some different issues.

1.- I approve the merge because it is basically a "Basic" Geographical Model, well documented and explicit.
2.- The base_location and city will be broken by default between them, the unique convergence is take off the zip feature from base_location and it seem to be quite a big job.
3.- If we merge __explicitally__ with a documentation where we explain the incompatibibility it can be a good approach.
4.- Conceptually zip automation must be "outside" any base_* module because it is only workable in 20 maximun 30 countries around the world, we implemented in almost all latinamerica and never it has been a requirement (even it has been a problem)
5.- For v8 we can make a better approach well documented to merge both modules.

A.-
If you dont accept the merge: [Bad one but better than nothing]

@Sandy I can give you write permisions in addons-vauxoo temporally and you can push there (just until v8) to allow you finish what you need and automate with our runbot your changes).

B.-
If you accept the merge: [Better One]

@Everybody: I can merge and document both modules clearly and transparent to be sure people understand the problematic between them and the future plans.

Thoughts¿?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/city-move/+merge/196023
Your team Partner and Contact Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/city-move into lp:partner-contact-management.