Re: lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/city-move into lp:partner-contact-management

@Pedro

all right, as for me you convinced me to use better_zip as the city model for our localization. I suggest to the others here to consider make the move or explain why not else.
Thank you for you time Pedro. I think this is absolutely great if everybody standardize on that common city model for v8. It may have deep unexpected consequences. For instance if your Magento connector imports the city of the partner, soon the connector is more compatible with your localization... So thank you so much for the hard work, this is absolutely cool.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/city-move/+merge/196023
Your team Partner and Contact Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:partner-contact-management.