Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/web-addons/7.0-web_translate_dialog_page into lp:web-addons

> I have manually extracted translatable strings and make an MP with the
> corresponding files: https://code.launchpad.net/~pedro.baeza/web-
> addons/7.0-web_translate_dialog_imp/+merge/199304. Please check it.

Thanks for the translation files, that's great. I added the french translation as well.

> There's is another last thing that it would be desirable to have to complete
> i18n: languages appear in english and in the native language, but not in the
> interface language. This can be for the context passed to the method that
> retrieves res.lang, but I have tried to change it and I got lost on JS code.
> Can you please see if you can improve this?

What do you mean by interface language?
Actually, it displays all the languages having the "translatable" boolean to True.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/web-addons/7.0-web_translate_dialog_page/+merge/198063
Your team Web-Addons Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:web-addons.