Re: lp:~camptocamp/openerp-humanitarian-ngo/ngo-addons-add_agreement_sourcing-nbi into lp:openerp-humanitarian-ngo

Review: Needs Fixing code review, no tests

Hi,

Thanks for the MP ! A few remarks on my side:

 * Please add a clearer description in the module framework_agreement_requisition  __openerp__.py that explain the business need/cases that it cover. Be reading the current one, I didn't get his purpose. It'll be also appreciable to describe the standard flow that this module suggest : starts from a po to land in a FA with all steps described.

 * The same for the module : framework_agreement_sourcing. A better explanation is needed. Describe how a FA sourcing workflow is defined/used in a standard case to help the user understand.

I know it takes time, but for newcomers it'll be a real time saver to have those explanation. Even, I would ask Romain to redact it ! So you con confirm it's correct by having a second eye on it and ensuring the description will be understandable by another person.

A part from that, seems a great work, thank you !

Regards,

Joël

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-humanitarian-ngo/ngo-addons-add_agreement_sourcing-nbi/+merge/196676
Your team OpenERP for Humanitarian Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-humanitarian-ngo.