Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/purchase-report/purchase_report_port_vre into lp:purchase-report

On 12/19/2013 02:46 PM, Romain Deheele - Camptocamp wrote:
> Hello Guewen,
>
> I agree with you.
> But sale_order_webkit is built the same way, and others too (if memory serves me right)
Yes, and I said the same remark a while ago for the sale report and
disagreed to.

> We could approve this now, and migrate all webkit addons with the same way later, at the same moment?

This is another way to say: never.

I put the 'Abstain' review type to not block the merge if people do not
agree with me though

- Guewen

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/purchase-report/purchase_report_port_vre/+merge/198563
Your team Purchase Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:purchase-report.