Re: lp:~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/7.0-account_journal_report_xls into lp:account-financial-report

Guewen,

Thanks for your fast review.

I am trying to be the best student of the class this time and hence have uploaded a technical update of the code with
- pep8 warnings fixed
- backslash removals
- lists replaced by tuples where it makes sense
- map()replaced by list comprehension where it makes sense
- for i in range(1, line_cnt) replaced by  for i, line in enumerate(lines_in)

Regards,
Luc

P.S.

Concerning the 'All rights reserved." in the header:

We copied this from an OpenERP header  back in the old OpenERP V5 days.
I am not a lawyer, but I don't think it hurts since the next paragraphs states that the software is under the AGPL license.
If it's wrong, than we can of course remove these wordings.