Re: [Merge] lp:~akretion-team/server-env-tools/web-context-tunnel into lp:server-env-tools

@Guewen,

as you can see with my last commits:

1) I removed the console.log statement
2) I added a web unit tests + instruction on how to run it
3) I added a section explaining how to run standard YAML tests for a module using web_context_tunnel and gave a real example of module conversion for the Brazilian localization (including YAML tests) https://github.com/openerpbrasil/l10n_br_core/compare/develop...feature%2Fsale-web-context-tunnel

So what do you think now?

I think a place we could use it (among many others would be the fiscal-rules) modules, so we could leave the original on_change signatures untouched and retain compatibility with the other modules.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/server-env-tools/web-context-tunnel/+merge/198599
Your team Server Environment And Tools Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:server-env-tools.