Re: [Merge] lp:~serpentcs/server-env-tools/7.0-base_synchro into lp:server-env-tools

Graeme,

No doubt, no one take your work and pass it off with a thanks note.

We are using the concept of slicing inspired by you. Don't take it otherwise. The purpose is just to submit solutions to OpenERP commnity. No hard feelings.

Rather than adding a new proposal, we would like to you propose a merge into this parent proposal and help community to improve it and we all can work on one proposal.

Nishant, please merge Graeme's proposal (should come soon) respecting all his copyright and credits to him. His recent changes are really better than us and satisfying all quality standards.

Thank you for understanding, lets work towards solutions.

Have a good day.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~serpentcs/server-env-tools/7.0-base_synchro/+merge/183102
Your team Server Environment And Tools Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:server-env-tools.

Follow ups