Re: lp:~invitu/account-financial-report/6.1_backport_account_export_csv into lp:account-financial-report/6.1

Review: Needs Fixing

Okay, I tried re-submitting using the same proposal (but a different branch), and the branch was not changed.

What I wanted to do is use lp:~camptocamp/account-financial-report/6.1_backport_account_export_csv_company_fix/; it contains invitu's backport, as well as the required fix on company_id and an additional backport for the last report, Journal Entries.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~invitu/account-financial-report/6.1_backport_account_export_csv/+merge/200685
Your team Account Report Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-report/6.1.