Re: lp:~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/7.0-account_move_line_report_xls into lp:account-financial-report

We have installed this module in the meanwhile at most of our customers and requirements vary from customer to customer which makes it difficult to decide upon the default fields but adding journal & analytic certainly makes sense.
If no objection, I propose to change the default as follows :

Current default :

    def _report_xls_fields(self, cr, uid, context=None):
        return [
            'move', 'name', 'date', 'period', 'partner', 'account',
            'date_maturity', 'debit', 'credit', 'balance', 'reconcile', 'reconcile_partial',
        ]

New default:

    def _report_xls_fields(self, cr, uid, context=None):
        return [
            'move', 'name', 'date', 'journal', 'period', 'partner', 'account',
            'date_maturity', 'debit', 'credit', 'balance', 'reconcile', 'reconcile_partial', 'analytic_account',
        ]

I'll also update the module documentation so that anyone understands the customisation capabilities without having to read the code.

Regards,
Luc