Re: [Merge] lp:~elicoidal/multi-company/multi-company into lp:multi-company

Hi,
Module should be out in hours ... (let's say Monday/Tuesday), using full
openerp-connector's functionality.
What it does:
SO=>PO (Creation, update, delete, cancellation and confirmation)
PO=>SO (Creation, update, delete, cancellation and confirmation)
SO=>SO (mirroring)
DO=>DO (mirroring)
Mirroring is: I create a SO in company A for customer X and it creates a
mirrored SO from company B to company A (if you create the rule SO to PO
it would generate as well automatically the PO in company A from Company B).
In your case, the PO confirmation in Company A would triggers the IS in
company A (standard OpenERP) SO confirmation in Company B (which creates
the DO by standard OpenERP). So the creation is done but the link is not
yet there.
In SO to SO, we have already linked the DO to DO (so confirming a DO in
company A confirms the DO in company B) and we have made it generic so
that later in PO to SO and SO to PO it should be possible to link DO
with IS and IS with DO.

Later invoicing should be piece of cake as well.

I hope it is clear but getting lost in the multi-company is very easy ;)..

Stay tuned next week!

Eric CAUDAL

Eric Caudal
/CEO/
--
*Elico Corporation, Shanghai branch
/OpenERP Premium Certified Training Partner/  *

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~elicoidal/multi-company/multi-company/+merge/179623
Your team Multi Company Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:multi-company.