Re: [Merge] lp:~serpentcs/server-env-tools/base_module_record into lp:server-env-tools

Review: Disapprove code review, no tests

Hi,

Thanks for the work. I'm wondering why OpenERP SA dropped this module. Seems like, at least on my experience, it was producing a very randomized result and never really succeed to use it...

So, for my own opinion, I'm not in favor of taking it here under the community umbrella. But if other people want to, then say it and I may change my mind.

In the meanwhile I disapprove that MP.

Regards,

Joël
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~serpentcs/server-env-tools/base_module_record/+merge/196613
Your team Server Environment And Tools Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:server-env-tools.