Re: [Merge] lp:~trobz/web-addons/web-unleashed into lp:web-addons

Looks pretty good! I'm yet to try it in a serious project, but for the time being: Well done!

Some nits so far:

- your js tests will run twice, once from the web module, once triggered from tests/test_js.py. Is this possibly a leftover from development?

- any reason to deviate from putting qweb templates into static/src/xml?

- I understand the reasoning behind the name, but something more descriptive than web_unleashed would be better IMHO

- core/unleashed.js should use translated strings where appropriate

Now a serious question: Could you elaborate where the context you pass to sync() comes from? From my understanding, it's passed every time you'd call fetch() on the model, but where does that come from? UnleashedView gets it from the dataset (you shouldn't eval that then btw but a copy of it before passing it to the server in connector.js), which is fine, but I can't see where it's propagated further to the models? (I'm not a backbone expert if that's not obvious by now)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trobz/web-addons/web-unleashed/+merge/195542
Your team Web-Addons Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~trobz/web-addons/web-unleashed into lp:web-addons.