Re: [Merge] lp:~serpentcs/server-env-tools/base_module_record into lp:server-env-tools

Review: Approve module used, no code review

Hi,

I used this module some times in V7, like Stephen to export datas (demo or not) and only for that this module is very usefull. For exemple to write this file, that populate french departments, (http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~sylvain-legal/openerp-grap-shared/7.0/view/head:/l10n_fr_res_department/data/res_country_department_fr_data.yml), I earned an hour of work.

My PoV is : "better something than nothing", and even if this module receive a lot of bug reports, it doesn't really matter because it's a tools only for admin user.

My 2 cents.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~serpentcs/server-env-tools/base_module_record/+merge/196613
Your team Server Environment And Tools Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:server-env-tools.