Re: [Merge] lp:~gkliska/server-env-tools/server-env-tools-61 into lp:server-env-tools/6.1

@Pedro
Yes,
but I did it in a few hours using Chrome debugger (first time with OpenERP) and patching web client directly.
This is my first web module and I wrote it without basic knowledge about OE web client.
Results of my tests are: 1. It is not throwing errors, 2. It's working on my test case (one2many form view),
but I don't know will it produce some unwanted side effects.
After all, this "wishlist" is from 2009 - for sure it must be more than 3LOC patch.

IMO My proposal needs review from someone with deeper understanding of web client before it can be considered OCB quality.
I am puzzled in L:193 with how deep this.view.widget_parent.widget_parent.... must go to reliably find parent data set.

In my TODO list regarding this is:
  1. Make attrs="{'readonly':[('product_id.uom_alternatives','!=',True)]} possible.
     I don't know (yet) how to prefill fields with something like this this.view.fields[product_id][uom_alternatives]
  2. Duplicate this funcionality for v8

I didn't know that OCB is mandatory for OCA modules.
All I know - No more dummy fields in my modules.

BRGDS
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gkliska/server-env-tools/server-env-tools-61/+merge/204699
Your team Server Environment And Tools Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:server-env-tools/6.1.