Re: [Merge] lp:~yannick-buron/contract-management/contract-management into lp:contract-management

As for the 2nd and 3rd points: in this case I think it is best to leave the backported code as is.

If there are any enhancements in the code in trunk, it will be much easier to adopt them when the backport is really a backport.

If we really would like to have a module fashioned after community standards, we should also have orm.Model instead of osv.osv, shorter lines etc.

I did no deep analysis of the code, nor a test, so I will leave my comment just as a comment.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~yannick-buron/contract-management/contract-management/+merge/204718
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:contract-management.