Re: [Merge] lp:~nemry/partner-contact-management/7.0-partner-firstname into lp:partner-contact-management

Thanks for your reviews.

In this new version...

@Laurent
"fields" replaced by "flds"

@Nicolas
1) Check code for Pep8 issue
2) Update the openerp.py
3) Add more controls to avoid to update the name or the lastname fields only with whitespace
4) Improve comment for the _write_name method

@Sandy
Sorry but the 'edi' yaml test already failed before our MP (see lp:1269036). The fix of this issue wasn't an objective of the MP. Its objectives were simply to improve some behaviours of the module (see also Acsone's comment in the Blueprint). I added however a specific note to the module description regarding this issue.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nemry/partner-contact-management/7.0-partner-firstname/+merge/202713
Your team Partner and Contact Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:partner-contact-management.