Re: [Merge] lp:~oerp.ca/account-financial-tools/add-bank-of-canada-rss into lp:account-financial-tools

Hi Pedro,

Not sure what's best... if you look at the current code almost every implementation of the "Curreny_getter_interface" has various dependencies, and similar with feedparser they are required by OpenERP, but they are not listed as dependencies.

I've checked where feedparser is used in (7 and trunk) and there is only one place: /openobject-addons/email_template/html2text.py can this really go away? I would't know... probably not!?

It's up to you and the other reviewers... I can add it if you want me to... it's just one line of code.

Regards,
:Daniel

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~oerp.ca/account-financial-tools/add-bank-of-canada-rss/+merge/204377
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-tools.