Re: [Merge] lp:~yann-papouin/ocb-addons/6.1-bug-1048547-product-variant-supplierinfo-pricelist into lp:ocb-addons/6.1

Review: Approve

Yes, I have run into problems because I assumed supplierinfo's product_id field refers to product_product while it actually refers to product_template. So the solution seems correct to me.

I checked 7.0 and the change in product/pricelist.py is there, while purchase/purchase.py's onchange_product_id() has been rewritten so that it evades the problem which is fixed in this change.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~yann-papouin/ocb-addons/6.1-bug-1048547-product-variant-supplierinfo-pricelist/+merge/205161
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-addons/6.1.