Re: [Merge] lp:~echeverrifm/oemedical/7.0_oemedical_emr into lp:oemedical

> Please remove .~lock.ir.model.access.csv# file that you have introduced in the
> MP. You have to remove also security/oemedical_security.xml from the manifest
> file.
>
> Anything else seems fine, so when you fix these two things, I will approve the
> MP.
>
> Regards.

Hello Pedro

I removed security/oemedical_security.xml line and the other file i dont see. Maybe it's a temp file

Regards
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~echeverrifm/oemedical/7.0_oemedical_emr/+merge/204149
Your team OEmedical Commiter is subscribed to branch lp:oemedical.