Re: [Merge] lp:~arthru/server-env-tools/filestore_on_fs into lp:server-env-tools

Review: Disapprove

Hi, Arthru,

I see this module very incomplete, because it only does a trivial change on the base setup, but you can also have custom directories that are not covered here. You don't cover also possible transformation from current attachments from DB to filestore. Module description doesn't help either. People can think that installing this module is all done, so for now, I'm disapproving its inclussion until I see real utility in it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~arthru/server-env-tools/filestore_on_fs/+merge/205827
Your team Server Environment And Tools Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:server-env-tools.