Re: [Merge] lp:~arthru/server-env-tools/filestore_on_fs into lp:server-env-tools

> Well, the fact is that I keep forgetting the key name of the config
> parameter... Here is my answer to that : just need to install the module.
>
> If I have time to work on your ideas, I'll propose enhancements.

Now I have a second problem: I keep forgetting the name of the module that add the key name that I keep forgetting :o)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~arthru/server-env-tools/filestore_on_fs/+merge/205827
Your team Server Environment And Tools Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:server-env-tools.