Re: [Merge] lp:~sistemas-adhoc/account-financial-tools/currency_update into lp:account-financial-tools

Sorry for the late response. In Argentina, an I think in other countrys too, we use:
ARS (argentinian currency) for company currency
USD as base currency (understanding base currency as the once you mark as "base" in "res.currency", also, we put 1 for the rate

Then, the rate of other currencies, are related to USD on rate 1.

This is because peolple is use to think everthing based on dolar. I think this happends in every country except the ones with very strong currencies

Thanks!

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sistemas-adhoc/account-financial-tools/currency_update/+merge/204759
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-tools.