Re: [Merge] lp:~acsone-openerp/ocb-addons/7.0-bug-1278080-revert-8932 into lp:ocb-addons

Review: Needs Fixing

Hi Laurent,

thank you for picking this up!

The diff is slightly different than what I would expect (i.e. the exact opposite of the original revision). It's just a matter of whitespace. Instead of applying the revert manually, you can use bzr to revert the revision for you from within the branch directory:

    bzr merge . -r 8932..8931

If you commit that change, you restore this section of the file to the exact same state as upstream openobject-addons. I think that would be slightly better.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~acsone-openerp/ocb-addons/7.0-bug-1278080-revert-8932/+merge/206805
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-addons.