Re: [Merge] lp:~acsone-openerp/ocb-addons/7.0-bug-1278080-revert-8932 into lp:ocb-addons

Hi Pedro,

Sorry, I haven't seen the mp https://code.launchpad.net/~hugosantosred/ocb-addons/7.0-bug-1279249/+merge/206689 . May be because it's linked to an other bug lp:1279249.
For more than 2 days now, I try to have my buildbot 'green' for my project. After some research in Launchpad and a discussion with Stephane Bidoul, I discovered that one remaining bug was listed in the ocb-status summary pad http://pad.openerp.com/p/ocb-status, and that a corresponding bug description has been filled by Georges Racinet (lp:1278080). The motivation to revert the changes from rev 8932 are explained in a comment on the bug and in the description of the merge proposal.

> Thanks for restoring the revision, but the problem is still there, isn't it?

I think not. As said in the description, the initial problem is fixed in an other way in rev 9314 without regression. After an undo of changes of rev 8932, I followed the steps described in the initial bug description lp:1102078 and I'm not able to reproduce it. (A try by someone else could be 'safe')

The other MP is linked to lp:1279249. I think that this bug is a duplicate of lp:1278080. May be can we mark it in Launchpad as duplicate of lp:1278080?

Regards,

lmi
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~acsone-openerp/ocb-addons/7.0-bug-1278080-revert-8932/+merge/206805
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-addons.