Re: [Merge] lp:~yannick-buron/sale-wkfl/sale-wkfl into lp:sale-wkfl

Hi Pedro,

Thanks you for remembering me this module, I forget it.

I tested sale_order_partial_invoice one month ago, and saw that it didn't implemented the behavior I needed.

sale_order_partial_invoice add the possibility to invoice based on the order line, while sale_advance_invoice improve the native wizard of OpenERP based on a percentage of the whole order.

It shall be tested, but I believe both are compatible. Now that you remember me this module, I also agree that they shall be merged into one module (Little disclaimer, maybe it'll take me some time if I have to do it myself, I need to move on other project beginning from tomorrow).

Regards,
Yannick.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~yannick-buron/sale-wkfl/sale-wkfl/+merge/207468
Your team Sale Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:sale-wkfl.