Re: [Merge] lp:~yannick-buron/contract-management/contract-management into lp:contract-management

I'm really sorry guys, I took so long for answering even if you answered right away... I guess I missed the notice email.

1) It was a oversight, I copy/paste another file of my own module, I corrected line 10 but forgot line 68. I didn't planned to add my name on this module, but you're right adding it in the description is a good idea.

2)3) Agree, we shouldn't improve too much the module since it will be deprecated in V8 anyway. I just added the feature with #START# and #END# because it was really simple and I needed it.

4) Good idea, that's done. In general, any guidelines somewhere to be sure it's OCA quality?

Also one word about my contributions : It's true, even if I am in the community since 2009 I didn't contributed that much because it really took me time before being confident enough in my code (and in 2009-2011 I was making more commercial than development).
Then I joined a web-agency as a employee and the only one OpenERP developer, it was such rush here that I didn't had time to make my development generic enough to reverse them in community. Still everything I done is visible in https://code.launchpad.net/synerpgy-projects. I also made in 2011 the l10n_fr_hr_payroll because I wanted to prove that hr_payroll was able to manage the french payroll, and the module was integrated by OpenERP SA in official addons. But obviously nobody used it... nobody contacted me and no improvement happened on the module since.

Now I left the webagency to create another enterprise with an associate, with wikicompare project https://yannickburon.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/presentation-wikicompare/ and wezer which is an OpenERP for association with marketplace and internal currency.
Now, even if I am still the only developper, I am much more confident in my skill and I have a good process to make generic module. Also, OCA and OCB help A LOT because I fear less that nobody use my generic module and so quickly become deprecated. Really kuddo for that.
You can check the branch on my profile https://code.launchpad.net/~yannick-buron, they are almost all generic modules which will be merged in OCA (or at least create another OpenObject project in the case of marketplace module because I'm not sure it's for OCA).

One last thing : I am working on Wikicompare, on Wezer, and on two customers projects. I am organized enough to manage this, but after the MPs I sometimes have some difficulties to find the time to make the corrections following the feedbacks of the MPs. This is especially visible on this MP https://code.launchpad.net/~yannick-buron/sale-wkfl/sale-wkfl/+merge/207468, where I know I'll not find the time to merge the both module even if I aggree that I made some kind of duplication. Sorry for that I'll try to do my best, but if that's not enough thank you for your understanding.

PS : I supersedes the MP because I made an error pushing my branch and am not yet so used to how MP works, sorry for that I saw after that the diff is updated directly when I update my branch.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~yannick-buron/contract-management/contract-management/+merge/207630
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:contract-management.