From: bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stéphane Bidoul (Acsone)
Sent: dinsdag 25 februari 2014 9:28
To: mp+193709@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Merge] lp:~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/7.0-account_financial_report_webkit-GL-fix into lp:account-financial-report

Is this MP related to bug lp:1172779 ?

If yes, the discussion in the merge proposals linked to that bug might be of interest.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/7.0-account_financial_report_webkit-GL-fix/+merge/193709
You are the owner of lp:~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/7.0-account_financial_report_webkit-GL-fix.

https://code.launchpad.net/~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/7.0-account_financial_report_webkit-GL-fix/+merge/193709
Your team Account Report Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-report.